FROZEN YOGURT


One of the things I miss, and that some time ago really becomed one of my favourite things to sin with, is frozen yogurt. Sadly there is none here where I live, so I had to do it myself. Definitely not as good as the Pinkberry, but it was a great copy of it. And so easy to make! 


All you need is Greek yogurt, shugar, any tipe of  fruit and cereal. Or basically anything you want. So, mix the shugar and yogurt, put in in the freezer for about an hour and voila, you got yourself a home made frozen yogurt ;)

Xx 

 

6 comments:

  1. mmm,zgleda božansko! kje si pa kupila grški jogurt? ga še nism zasledila..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy, I love frozen yogurt <3
    this looks so goooood

    http://www.mymymode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. o nom nom, na tole bi se pa z lahkoto povabla :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummmii, that looks delicious :) xx

    ReplyDelete