1 PIECE, 3 WAYS TO WEAR: Brown heels #2


Part two of my new blog project. Same shoes, different stlying. How do you feel about this one?
Anyways, I still have a few things to do, so the concept of it will be easily understood, and I can't wait to finish it, but I'll take my time to do it as I pictured it to be.

Having more than just two days off of work (due to holidays) means so much to me. Long mornings, delicious, calm breakfasts, good times with friends and family, reading a book on the sun all day.
What is pleasure actually? Waking up in the sunny morning, a look from a stranger that tells you look beautiful, last change in your wallet when you need it, the feeling when you step barefoot on grass, first page of a brand new book, a good laugh when you see someone tripping, sharing latest gossip with friends, skipping the party and enjoying junk food and good old movies, smell of your favourite meal being prepared, finishing your manikure without messing it up, un-expected text. Did we forget what real pleasures are?
The older we get, the less time we make or take time for the real pleasures in life. We are too busy with everyday life and stressing about what there is to do, where to go, what to see, so we then consequently forget to really enjoy that moments. 

So enjoy my friends, it would be a shame not to!
Xx
 
shirt and pants Zara
belt H&M
pants

7 comments:

  1. Kako božanske pete, yummy!<3 pe lepo napisano :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lepa kombinacija :) Imamo iste sandale :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this look !it's fab!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! i love this! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blouse!I would also like to have the heels in my closet!Great style and blog!

    ReplyDelete