I got the eye of the tiger


DRUNK IN LOVE. As much as I disliked Beyonce's new song in the start, I just can't stop listening to it now. I totally get the lyrics, loving the beat and I go crazy when Jay-Z starts. Not at all an interesting fact for you guys I believe, but I thought I'd share.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Eve and an even better Christmas day! My family and I had a delicious dinner, and then, for the first time ever on Christmas eve, I went out with my friends. It was a great day and such a cool, spontaneous night out!
A day before Christmas I recieved a highly expected sweater from Persunmall (find it here). Highly expected because, normally, I don't go for sweaters like this, so I was kinda nervous how it's gonna look on me, but I thought why not, ordered it the next second and now I'm totally loving it! It does look kinda cool doesn't it? :)

Oh, I went to see The wolf of wall street yesterday and it's sooooo sick! Can't wait to see it again, Leo is such an amazing actor!

xxo


bag Zara
sweater Persunmall
hat H&M

8 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit <3
    Loved!! So coool
    Your pics are so great

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/faith.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, every girl should check out this page for fashion Inspiration, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see your next post! Cheers

    jdapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the all black with the graphic design. And I listen to wayyyy too much pop music, so no judgment here :)

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW what a CUTE post :) and Im so glad Ive found this blog.

    Check out my new post..HOT travel inspiration....Yucatan :)

    Have a lovely weekend dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete