The jacket


THE RIGHT TIME. I've been meaning to show you guys this jacket, but the weather was extremely inappropriate all until two days ago, so yesterday, I finally got to shoot it! Now that I have, the snow can go away. To be honest, I was only happy about the snow because I knew I'll be able to take pictures with this jacket in the ambient I wanted. My dog on the other hand, is super excited and keeps playing and spinning in snow. Crazy beast.

I got this jacket from SammyDress and I'm really pleased with it. I love this style, it's warm and quite comfy.
I've seen a similar jacket in H&M not too long ago, but when I wanted to buy it, it was already out of stock, so I'm really excited about this one.What do you think? :) xx

jacket SammyDress (gifted)
shoes Necessary Clothing NY
sweater Rašica
leggins Zara

10 comments:

  1. Čudovita jakna & luškana ti. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome jacket!
    Love yout theme blog!(:
    Follow and folow back?
    Kisses http://entrejoyasydiamantes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and clothes! Amazing blog you have, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW what a cute post dear :) always so lovely inspiration on your page.

    Check out my new post...7 sexy tips for Valentines day :)

    Have a fab weekend

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete