that hat

{pictures by Ajda Porenta}

CAN YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? Do you ever stop for a second and rethink about all the little things that happen in our lives every day and somehow make it better? I do it all the time, and it amazes me, how something so small can make me so happy. Just the memory of something sweet can make my whole day.
A lot of times I catch myself smiling from ear to ear of nothing but a memory, and it's just the best feeling ever. I love to wake up and see my dog go crazy of joy when he sees me in the morning, I love to walk into a room where a rose reminds me of how great my friends are, I love to clean my bag and find a silly toy that flashes me back on a cool day..you know, those things!
I can't imagine my life without the little things, and without the sun of course, that's thankfully decided to be around more lately! The sun has inspired me to start running again and to work on my blog more. Finally.

When I looked myself in the mirror on a Saturday morning, just before I left my house, the first thought about the outfit was that I look just like I'm going to a funeral..but I wasn't. To clear things up, just in case the same thought crossed your mind. It's funny because it was a beautiful sunny, kinda hot day, and I decided to wear nothing but black. Oh well, the love towards black has no limit it appears.
xx

hat H&M
everything else (but shoes)  Zara

14 comments:

  1. nice loook ; ))))

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, perfect look!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čist hud stajling ;) Le love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely outfit! Those pants are incredible.

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look, i love it!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. That hat is such a pretty color!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!I like your style))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Res hud outfit =) Love it!
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete